- 5 g
The colors are:
From the top to the bottom, from the left to the right:
- Rubenesque: a peachy gold color
- Artifact: a puprly red dark color
- Bare study: a glowy white color
- Groundwork: a dark brown matte color
- Indianwood: a glowy warm light brown, looks like golden, depends how you watch it.
- Delft: a greenish blue color, glowy.
I'm a little bit obsessed with these paint pots, I would like to have all (I'm on the right way to...) because I use it as a primer, and it really changes the makeup (in a good way), and it makes it stay longer.
For example, I often wear a light brown-golden makeup on my (brown) eyes, so I use Groundwork (if I want a discreet look) or Indianwood (if I want it to be more shimmering).
Also, when I go out, I like doing more "dramatic" looks, with blue or purple, so I can use these paint pots to give more dimension to my makeup. These really make the colors more beautiful.
It lasts a long time, but less than if you had applied Urban Decay Primer Potion for example, but it's good enough for me.
The only thing is that it's a little bit expensive ! Like all MAC's products, but they're worth it (for me), so I'm going to wait for Christmas !
Previous step: - None, this is the first step.
Step forward: - Eyeshadows